50 Questions to Ask to Boost Social Media Engagement
Jun 16, 2020
Social media is a powerful tool, to promote your brand and get it in front of different types of targeted networks quickly. Hubspot recently reported compelling social media marketing statistics including that there are 3.2 billion social media users worldwide. Each person spends an average of two hours and 22 minutes on social networks and messaging, with 54 percent of social browsers using social media to research products.
1. What’s a favorite song that has helped you get motivated?
2. What’s your favorite season? Post with a graphic of the current season.
3. What’s a favorite memory you have from your childhood?
4. What’s a famous quote returned you to in times when you need it most?
5. What’s the best thing about being your current age?
6. What’s your favorite video game of all time?
7. What was your favorite childhood show growing up?
8. You went to the year 2050 for a period of three minutes you have access to an internet search engine. What do you look up?
9. What name did your parents almost call you?
10. What sport or game can you do better than almost anyone?
11. What’s the best marriage advice you’ve ever gotten?
12. Would you rather give a gift or get a gift?
13. What’s one piece of advice you’d give to your younger self?
14. What is the best breed of dog and why?
15. Name the one thing you don’t like on your burger.
16. What was your favorite thing to do during recess as a kid?
17. How did you first hear about our COMPANYNAME?
18. Describe us only using emojis.
19. What was your favorite subject in school?
20. Name the one thing you don’t like on your pizza.
21. What’s one of the biggest life changes you’ve experienced in the last five years?
22. What’s the best flavor of pie?
23. What’s your favorite summer activity?
24. If you could travel back in time, would you?
25. What if you could travel anywhere in the world… where would you go?
26. When you were a kid, what career did you want?
27. What’s one book that you would recommend every person to read?
28. If we gave you $1000 to spend in our shop, which products would you stock up on?
29. What’s on your bucket list?
30. Do you have a good dog or any good pet? Take a picture. Tell us your pet’s name, share it in the comments.
31. Share a book that is meaningful to you.
32. What’s your favorite old movie?
33. For the rest of your life, would you rather be unable to use search engines or unable to use social media? Why?
34. Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?
35. Would you rather receive a free world tour opportunity or never have to pay for food at restaurants?
36. Would you rather dress-up or be casual? Why?
37. If you could have coffee with one person from the world, who would you choose and why?
38. How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
39. Share your favorite movie and favorite song.
40. What’s the last picture you clicked? Share it with us.
41. Favourite food? When did you last eat it?
42. If you had access to a time machine where and when would you go?
43. What are your top 3 most used apps?
44. What do you usually share on Social Media?
45. What’s the first word that comes to your mind when we say “passion?”
46. Describe yourself in three words.
46. If you could win any award what would it be, why?
47. What’s the last link you shared on social media?
48. What’s your most-used emoji?
49. What is the favorite piece of technology that you own?
50. What according to you was the best invention of the last 50 years?