- Every month, 22.17 billion page views are processed, 46.6 million comments are executed, and 2.7 million search queries are administered for WordPress!
- Every second, 24 new posts are published on WordPress websites.
- WordPress is translated into 72 languages.
- The latest version, 4.6 (“Pepper”), has been downloaded 21.7 million times.
1. WordPress is Free and Open to Everyone
The WordPress software has been and forever be free. If you are web-savvy and know how to set up and host your own website, you might want to do just that.
2. You Can Build Any Website You Want on WordPress
Looking to start a blog, create your first company website, or set up an online store?
WordPress can do it all through themes and plugins.
3. WordPress Is Easy to Use
WordPress is a WYSIWYG editor, which suggests “what you see is what you get.” The alterations you make through the WordPress dashboard are the same as on the live website, so you don’t have to imagine how things will turn out while editing.
4. You Don’t Have to Learn to Code to Use WordPress
As discussed, you don’t have to touch the HTML to edit text with WordPress.
You can use WordPress in following Areas:
●Content Management System (CMS)
●Video Collection Site
WordPress usage and popularity
➲ WordPress runs 27% of the entire Internet and it’s on the rise. It is still by far the most used CMS, with 59.4% market share – making it the most popular CMS
- 17 posts are published every second on WordPress sites around the world.
- 37 million global Google searches for “WordPress” are made per month.
➲ Around 15,886,000 websites on the entire web use WordPress. Also interestingly on a daily basis there are over 500 sites being created on WordPress
8% of the top 100 blogs according to Technorati are managed with WordPress.
2,645 of the top 10k websites on the web use WordPress.
22,111 of the top 100k websites use WordPress.
297,629 of the top 1 M websites use WordPress
449 people for 113 Million monthly unique views is really something. Compare that to Google, who although get a higher number of unique views (244 million), have over 61 thousand employees.
Famous Sites powered by WordPress
Who can learn WordPress?
There is not much requirements just need your dedication towards Learning Something New.
●Anyone who wants to design website for self business.
Why WordPress ?
●Software is Free
● Easy to use
●Huge support community
●Search engine Friendly Huge Support community
Features of WordPress
●WordPress designs are based on “Themes”
●Here anyone can create and edit new web pages and blogs
● Available in 56 Language
● With over 44 thousand different plugins
● Here you Host your website/blog by own.
●Here you will get Free WordPress software.
● Here they Host for You
●Just Need to pay For Hosting.
If you decided to update your skill and want to know more about WordPress click here for excellent training